viernes, 1 de febrero de 2019

Unit 5: Task 2

                                      Sharing Links


There are much different Content Management Systems (CMS): Joomla, Drupal, PHP-Nuke, SPIP, Zikula, Moodle, and VLE.

After checking the links provided by our teachers, twelve in total, I consider that the websites offered in the section of Joomla and Mestre a Casa are the most complete. They are well-structured and full of information. Moreover, Addressee interactivity through social is presented on both websites. It means the possibility of users to share information in social media to target people who can be interested in the page content. In addition, both are quick, intuitive and simple so the invite the user to stay without additional effort and paying attention to the content.

Furthermore, I would like to add that I consider really important that Mestre a Casa offers the possibility of using the page in Valencian and in Spanish. Consequently, it is aware of how language delimits the target public because of their bilingual availability.

For those reasons, I consider the following links my favorite ones for taking them as future references.

http://mestreacasa.gva.es/web/ieshaygon   created by using Mestre a casa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario