miércoles, 16 de enero de 2019

Unit 3. Task 2.


I studied English Studies at the University of Alicante, and I studied a Master in Secondary Education last year so I would like to be an English teacher in CSE. So, I would like to be an English teacher in Secondary Education in Spain, which corresponds to “ESO” and “Bachillerato”.

First of all, methodology is essential for students’ learning process since it represents the different ways in which information could be presented and taught. Regarding, my experience as I student, I think one of the best methodologies is Task-Based Learning because embraces interactivity, dynamism and cooperative work.

Also, tasks reflect real and daily situations that students could face in the future so they can consider English subject as something useful and interesting that they can include even in their routine. Consequently, when I become a teacher, I will use this method in order to motivate my students and catch their attention and interest since other theoretical methods such as Grammar Method or Direct Method are focused on other concepts and approaches.


Finally, some learning strategies associated with TBL games, watching TV series, talking about teenagers’ interests, teamwork, role play, social networks or debates. In conclusion, TBL allows students to learn in a free environment where teachers guide them instead of imposing knowledge on them and as a teacher it allows us to create a good at the atmosphere in which students can develop their English skills. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario