Hi there! I am using WhatsA... I mean a blog.
My name is Julia Campello Parra. I am currently studying in Marburg. I am here as an Erasmus student finishing the Master's degree in English and Spanish for Specific Purposes. I graduated from the University of Alicante with a degree in English Studies ( 2017) and with the Master's degree of Secondary, Upper Secondary, Vocational and Language teachings (2018).
Last year I worked as an intern in the King's College of Alicante as a teacher assistant. I also worked in a Language Academy as a Spanish and English teacher for three years.
Regarding my English level, I have a C1 according to Cambridge certification exams.
Concerning my knowledge with computers, I took two subjects specialized in the field, during my years of at college: " Computational Linguistics" and "Research, innovation, and ICT in teaching English as a foreign language". However, I consider that sometimes my ability with computers is quite limited.
Even I use my smartphone and computer everyday for listening to music, reading the news and checking my friends' social network, I would like to learn more about computers and the immense tools that are offered by the internet nowadays. So, considering also that this is my first online course, I am looking forward to taking advantage of this course.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario